Saturday, September 7, 2019

LEO Gift Guide: Coffee Mugs

We are looking for a coffee mug cubby to hang up on the wall in our kitchen. So far I am loving this one from etsy that I found, but with maybe enough slots for 12 mugs. We have a few mugs that we love from places we've been, or that have been father's day gifts, etc. I have been on the lookout for some funny LEO related mugs. Here are a few I've found online that I am mulling over getting for HF. Which is your favorite?
 Trust Me I'm A Cop from Amazon
 Thin Blue Line Flag from Amazon
 Gun Mug from here
 This might be my fave: I like Big Busts 





4 comments:

Mrs. Trooper said...

Big busts! Definitely my fave.

Meadowlark said...

Eat Sleep SWAT!

Mrs. Fuzz said...

Meadowlark! Hi! Long time no see ;)

Meadowlark said...

You suddenly showed up in my gmail!

Msg me!