Sunday, February 7, 2010

happy award and new blogs

 

Thank you Natalie for the blog award.  Here are the rules for accepting:
  • Copy the award image into a post
  • List 10 things that make you happy
  • Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day
  • Put a link to their blogs
  • Notify the award receivers
  • Recipients should link back to the sender's blog
my 10 happy things (which I may or may not have mentioned in previous posts):
  1. grapefruit (the food and any other grapefruit scented item)
  2. a clean and organized home
  3. karaoke
  4. bad acting or cheesy movies
  5. AC/DC for some reason and other similar music
  6. Delilah 
  7. FOOD
  8. rain
  9. the outdoors
  10. when people tell embarrassing/funny stories
Here's ten people I'm giving it out to. No pressure if it's not your cup of tea.

Lisa at Happily Ever After in Seattle
Rebecca at The Blessings of Modern Domestication
Jillian at Mom to a Princess
Mar at a Life Live to Glorify Him
Tara at Just One Moment in Forever
The Wonderful World of Shaw
Stacia at the Johnson Squad
Paula at Paula's Place
KD at Life While Handcuffed to a Lawman
TM at the Sun is Always Blue

Oh, and a there's a couple of new police wife blogs:
Pam Landy at Requesting Backup 
Gruber Family: Cuffed and Loving it!

Lura and Kim, thank you for your sweet comments you left on previous posts.  I know there are lots of you that leave comments that don't have blogs or have elected to keep them private for one reason or another. I appreciate all your comments. I'm glad we're in this all together.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the award!!! What fun!! You make blogging look easy and oh so fun! Have a rockin' weekend!

CM said...

Congrats on your award!

Clean and organized home...what's that??? Do you have pictures you can share of that phenomenon? ;-)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the well-deserved award, and thanks for the shout-out! :D

Natalie said...

Your more than welcome! Your blog (as well as fuzz food) are one of the few blogs that I actually share with the hubby since he holds blogging in pretty much the same place I hold his computer games (HF's airsoft). He enjoys them as much as I do, so I'm glad you accepted the award.

Paula said...

Thank you so much for this award....I will be doing it as soon as I can come up with 10 things that make me happy. LOL Been a hard year so far....

Stacia said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing me one!

KD said...

Thank you for the award; as you know I'm a little preoccupied at the moment. I shall officially accept on my blog ... uh... soon. :) hugs to you!