Monday, November 9, 2015

Concealed Carry options


What do you think about this concealment holster for off duty carry? I think it seems like a great option! Has anyone tried it? How do you carry? This seems like something HF would really dig. I think the prices seem reasonable as well. I like their website and I like their videos. 

I've decided 2016 is the year that I get my concealed carry permit. It's something I've been thinking about a lot. Only thing is I rarely wear the type of clothing where one could conceal a gun! Little did I know there exists the well armed woman website with a page dedicated to different carrying options for women. I like the purse holster and the bra holster! What?! Awesome! 

I understand that the idea behind concealed carry is supposed to be a comfort, not comfortable, but for someone who likes to wear skinny jeans and leggings, maxi dresses and skirts, etc. I need to rethink this. And I'm sorry, I am not yet at a stage where I am willing to sacrifice fashion in order to carry a gun. There. I said it. So I love the other options for carrying. Now to think about practicing at a range with onlookers if I have the "boob buddy" holster...

3 comments:

Greg said...

The total concealment holster looks like a great idea. Very ingenious and appears to work well. Especially since it easily returns to the carry position without a lot of tucking and folding. It will certainly reduce your self-consciousness if you pick up the Concealed Carry permit.

Anonymous said...

Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Thanks

Dave said...

Easy to carry Guns...Urban Carr Holsters