Monday, February 5, 2018

this wife is ALL of us


So I'm sitting by myself in the dark, binge watching Criminal Minds. Everyone is in bed. HF is sleeping because he has SWAT training tomorrow, which is not only a billion hours long, but is so taxing on his body. Did I mention that he is unreachable all day? Did I also mention that he usually comes home with something bleeding or bruised? Anyway, this episode starts with Hotch (Thomas Gibson) in a hurry to fly out to LA for a case. His wife steps into his office as he is preparing to leave. I'm sitting here eating popcorn and I stop and look around as if to share a meaningful glance with someone that realizes that this is my life! Like,hello, pretty much word for word my life! This is one of those life imitating art moments. Or is is art imitating life...

1 comment:

LittleBlogger2006 said...

This is relatable and funny. Please check out my blog: http://littleblogger2006.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/happy.html thanks I appreciate it.