Thursday, April 30, 2009

cop movies


Some of you might be more into serious cop movies, but I prefer the silly and the cheesy. I saw this in theaters when it came out, like 10 years ago. This is Blue Streak with Martin Lawrence in case you were wondering. If you haven't seen this movie, you can read about it here. All I remember is that he plays a crook that impersonates a cop in order to get to a diamond he hid in the building that became a police station while he was in prison. While I can only handle Martin in small doses (daaaaang Gina!), I enjoyed this movie. But I was like 19 or 20 when I watched it. I don't think I've really seen it since then come to think of it, but I enjoyed this scene so much apparently that I googled it and found the exact clip I was thinking of.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That's one of my hubby's favorite movies! He actually liked Martin Lawrence simply because of this movie, yet he isn't much of a comedy fan (think Monty Python when talking about his sense of humor...extremely dry and only funny when it's really late at night!). I've never watched it, but maybe I'll have to now that I can relate to puns a little more.

The clip was hilarious!

Fire Safety Grants said...

Hi Mrs. Fuzz,

I just wanted to let you know that PoliceOne.com has added your blog to our blog directory. Here is the link for you to check it out! Thank you for adding our News Widget.

http://www.policeone.com/law-enforcement-blogs

Please email me if you have any questions.

Best,
Darcy Carroll
darcy.carroll@praetoriangroup.com

Erin said...

Hi there! I just came across your blog. My husband has been a cop for just over two years now. Welcome to the community!