Wednesday, February 3, 2010

will it blend?



Have you guys heard of Will it Blend? I want this machine so bad. The Magic Bullet that I raved about so much a few months ago is giving me some trouble. I actually watched this being demoed (is that how you spell it?) at Costco around Christmas.

Anyway, I have been watching these Will it Blend? videos at You tube and just had to share this one of the airsoft gun. I've also mentioned previously that I'm not exactly thrilled with HF's airsoft addiction hobby. It would be too tempting to blend one of HF's airsoft guns. I smile at the idea of myself holding one of his M16's in this machine as it slowly gets smaller and smaller until it turns to dust. (This is meant to be funny by the way. I'm not really crazy like that. I do hate airsoft, but we all have our interests, right?)

Oh, and just so you know, the very basic of this model is "on sale" for $399.99. *whistles*

4 comments:

Tara said...

i bought a cheap no name version of the majic bullet and 2 years on i still love it! dont think it would do that though :)

Slamdunk said...

Funny video--it certainly does get their point across.

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is great. I love the semi-straight faces. And it blended, too! That must be a hell of a blender!

Jillian said...

I'm kind of glad to hear that your Magic Bullet is giving you trouble (SORRY!!) because I have really wanted one. It's not all that wonderful after all? These products aren't often what they seem to be. It stinks big time!