Recap of the week:
1. Baby Beau has RSV. Doc says he is contagious for another 2 weeks.
2. Everyone else has been sick too
3. I woke up one morning this week and vomited on and off for a few hours. (this is what, the 4th time in just a couple of months? My body is seriously screwed up! No, it's not what you're thinking)
4. Contemplated that I could've gotten sick from the previous day's raw vegan get together I attended.
5. Decided I wasn't meant to be raw vegan.
6. One of my big brothers is getting married in April. I like my soon to be sister-in-law.
7. I went to a Bridal shower tonight
8. HF and I were invited to go to Cancun next year at a timeshare. We think we are going to do it.
9. I made some carrot soup tonight. Everyone gagged on it. Even me, but I pretended like it was awesome.
10. I also made some quinoa cookies and everyone gagged on those as well except for the baby. He likes them.
11. This week a creepy guy that's been hanging out at various elementary schools in the city (the police have been monitoring his activities somewhat) attempted 3 abductions. A 4 year old girl, a 6 year old girl, and an 11 year old girl. Two of the girls got away from him without any trouble. The 6 year old, not too far from where we live, he was watching her play in her yard and her babysitter looked out and saw him picking her up and she went out and confronted him and went nuts on him yelling and such. He followed them back inside her house! Anyway, he's been arrested. This stuff freaks me out. It's everywhere, but I feel like we've had too much in our city alone with guys like this. Our daughter is in R.A.D. kids right now. I also see many kids her age walking to and from school by themselves and they take this underground pass that is dark and creepy with gang grafitti. Anyone could be down there waiting for kids. I will probably walk my daughter to school until she goes to college.
12. HF has worked on all of his days off and had additional training, R.A.D. classes, and special events. It gets to me sometimes.
13. One of my good friends took Daisy to Disney on Ice for her birthday
14. Another one of my brothers came to visit and watched the kids at night while they were sleeping so I could go out. (I had to suppress crazy laughter of sheer joy at getting out)
15. When I was coming out of the grocery store a few days ago late at night, I saw a couple walk up to our car and put something on the windshield. I though they must've hit it and they were leaving me their insurance information. It was a note that said, "Only three more days until Friday! Yeah! Have a great night." They also put a kit kat in it. I love kit kats. They didn't know me. I didn't know them. That kind gesture touched me and lifted my tired spirits.
16. We moved our two oldest children upstairs from the basement. Now our baby is happy and he sleeps better at night having them near. I do too.