Saturday, July 17, 2010

Poll: best tv/movie cop duos (part II)

*for some reason the poll isn't letting people vote. If you want to leave your vote here in the comment section, that would be great.

Remember in May I said I wanted to do a bracket sort of thing with the best tv/movie cop duos? Well. The winner of the first bracket was Turner & Hooch. I have to say I'm pretty disgusted right now that they won. No offense to the loyal fans of that movie who voted. I bet it was all you K-9 wives and officers, wasn't it. So for all of you dog lovers out there, I am including another cop/dog duo for your delight. Now for the next bracket:

1.  Tango and Cash in the movie Tango and Cash.
2.  Burnett and Lowrey in Bad Boys
3.  Riggs and Murtaugh in Lethal Weapon
4.  Dooley and "Jerry Lee" in K-9
5.  Sherman and Cooper in Southland
6.  Logan (Chris Noth) and Briscoe (Jerry Orbach) in Law & Order

Happy Voting! Vote in the top right of the sidebar.

4 comments:

sparkcheck said...

Burnett & Lowrey.

Dori said...

Hey, don't blame me! I only voted once! :) But for this round I'm going to have to go with Riggs and Murtaugh.

danielle said...

hands down - tango and cash! c'mon - the shower scene is the best! I bet hubby would choose riggs & murtagh....

Chris said...

Turner and Hooch? Haha, so funny that they won the first bracket. I'm gonna say Bad Boys for this one.