1. I watched various episodes of The Unit, Ultimate Force, and Burn Notice. While I feel a sense of camaraderie with army wives, I definitely feel they get a rougher deal sending their men off for months at a time. I get to see mine everyday even if it's just in passing.
2. I read rhe first book in the Vampire Diaries teen series. Kind of silly. But a guilty pleasure nonetheless. I finished reading the Hunger Games and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. Now I am currently reading a Juvenille book entitiled, The Declaration by Gemma Malley. I just realized all those books are fantasy books. HF probably wishes I would read his precious Dave Ramsey books. . .
3. I made a playlist of all my favorite Owl City songs. I would love to see them in concert this month with John Mayer. (clears throat) If "Dave Ramsey" will allow it.
4. I had a burst of energy and went downstairs and swept the floor. Then I felt nauseated and was sent back upstairs to bed. I did a double fist pump on my way back up the stairs.
5. Took a nap on HF's shoulder while he watched Sense and Sensibility. His choice, not mine!
6. Saturday was the worst. There was fever and vomiting. I called a few people and begged them to come and kill me. No one would. A friend (that I didn't ask to come over and kill me) brought over dinner and a 6 lb. bag of pretzels from Costco though. That was nice. We had to cancel our babysitter on Saturday night. But we rescheduled.
7. I listened to the sounds of the children fighting. There was also lots of laughing. The baby was the cause of most of the laughter. I'm glad HF got to enjoy them so much this weekend while giving me a break.
8. I made jam thumbprint cookies. And last night I made pancakes for dinner.
9. All in all a very productive weekend! I think it's safe to say I will be back to my normal self tomorrow.
10. Aaaaand. . . I'd be lying if I didn't also mention that I watched Twilight and New Moon a couple of times as well.