Saturday, February 23, 2019

Poll Results: Do you see a therapist?

Do you see a therapist?

No. I don't need to 25% 
No, but I probably should 45%
Occasionally 6% 
Yes. For police related issues 2% 
Yes. For marriage counseling 7% 
Yes. For other reasons/issues 15%     
173 total votes

I put this poll up on the blog many months (years?) ago. There were only 173 participants and these are the results from their votes. I know it's only a small sampling, but I would love to see if there is a similar poll done on a larger scale. Most likely there is, since we know from many "experts" that divorce rate among LEOs is high, among other useful nuggets of information. I just haven't seen these studies and I want to. So I have to make my own for the time being. Basically, almost half of you that participated in this poll said they do not see a therapist but they probably should. 

No comments: