Friday, February 8, 2019

serial killers and more


Guys. I have a problem. I binge watch anything and everything on serial killers, pedophiles, kidnappers, etc. I. Can't. Get. Enough. HF has no interest in watching these things, because you know, police officer, but I am totally immersed. And I believe most likely helpful as a potential buddy cop/detective on cases HF is working on. I have seen so many police dramas and documentaries that I believe that I could solve all the cases. And I want to talk about it. I want to tell anyone who cares about a case I saw on Netflix, or Hulu, or Amazon Prime, or wherever I end up finding them. And don't get me started on podcasts. There are so many good ones out there right now that are crime related. I will list some of my faves. What are yours? What else should I add to my list while HF is on graves? Hmm?

Podcasts: the cold podcast, Serial, cold case files, up and vanished, Crime Junkie

TV/Movies: Abducted in Plain Sight (wtf?!), Encounters with Evil, Murder Files, Conversations with a Killer, The Fall, The Missing

1 comment:

ยืนยันเบอร์ รับเครดิตฟรี said...

พีจีสล็อต ยืนยันเบอร์ รับเครดิตฟรี 1 user เล่นได้ทุกเกม เล่นได้ในทุกแพลตฟอร์ม ไม่ว่าจะบนมือถือ และ คอมพิวเตอร์ ก็เล่นได้แล้ววันนี้ผ่านหน้าเว็บได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง ไม่ต้องแชร์