Wednesday, September 9, 2009

computer repairs

I am not blogging for a couple of days (not that I've been blogging regularly anyway) so that our laptop can be fixed. I haven't been reading blogs either because of limited access (read: shady computer) so I leave you with a special treat for a couple of days. I couldn't embed the video but here's the link. Unfortunately, the dancing in this video has been permanently embedded into my brain. It's just awful. But that's why I love it anyway. Enjoy! See you in a couple days.

4 comments:

911 and the Randomness.. said...

That vid is fantastic!! The dancing.. wow :) Thanks for sharing, and get back soon!

Unknown said...

wow... just.... wow. I don't think I will be eating breakfast today! Urg.

Momma Val said...

Ha! Thanks for that. Yes VERY bad dancing but it looks like they are having fun doing it. It seems that they are about to kiss several times in the video? I think I was trying very hard to dance like that back in the day it was a very popular 80's dance. Don't ya know :)

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!