For previous posts of Name that Cop:
Part III (answers to part III at the end of this post)
Answers to Name That Cop Part III:
- tv show CHiPs. Officers Jon Baker, and Francis Llewellyn 'Ponch' Poncherello played by actors Larry Wilcox and Erik Estrada. (I love that the writers gave Ponch that big long name as his character by the way)
- 80s tv show Cagney and Lacey. Christine Cagney and Mary Beth Lacey were played by actresses Sharon Gless and Tyne Daly.
- Sheriff on Disney Pixar's CARS. Voice of Sheriff is Michael Wallis.
- Elliot Ness. Chief Investigator of the Prohibition Bureau for Chicago in 1934. Leader of infamous agents known as the Untouchables.
- Reno 911. For list of actors and characters, see here.